I'll sing outside your window. I'm as old fashioned as they come. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I'll sing outside your window. I'm as old fashioned as they come. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  I know more polkas than Frankie Yankovic. I grew up next door to the Polka Tavern in Milwaukee. I can sing some polkas. And proud of that. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM
  To sing the ballad with a knowingness about what you are talking about. If it's somebody else's lyric, and the message is a little unusual for you, it requires that you learn that new message. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:06 PM
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM