Once I went to bed in Orlando and I woke up in Atlanta. I have no idea how that happened. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:Once I went to bed in Orlando and I woke up in Atlanta. I have no idea how that happened. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 16 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Before I get out of bed, I am saying thank you. I know how important it is to be thankful. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM