I, personally, am trying to get more and more involved with the gay and lesbian movement, very much so. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I, personally, am trying to get more and more involved with the gay and lesbian movement, very much so. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm from the South, so while I personally find it impossible to live there, I still have a fondness for it as a geographical region. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  I'm a Buddhist, so one of my biggest beliefs is, 'Everything changes, don't take it personally.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  Well, you know, News Corp is the only real media global - that has a global presence that's involved in TV production, in movies, in publishing, in newspapers, digital media, et cetera... - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 26 09-04-2017, 01:02 PM
  Via the squares on the chessboard, the Indians explain the movement of time and the age, the higher influences which control the world and the ties which link Chess with the human soul - Al-Masudi Quotes soni 0 28 09-02-2017, 10:42 AM