I try to meditate every day for at least 5 minutes. I put my phone on silent, sit in quiet and try and find my center. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I try to meditate every day for at least 5 minutes. I put my phone on silent, sit in quiet and try and find my center. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
  If you find yourself born in Barnsley and then set your sights on being Virginia Woolf it is not going to be roses all the way. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
  You always know when you're going to arrive. If you go by car, you don't. Apart from anything else, I prefer cycling. It puts you in a good mood, I find. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM