I try to meditate every day for at least 5 minutes. I put my phone on silent, sit in quiet and try and find my center. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I try to meditate every day for at least 5 minutes. I put my phone on silent, sit in quiet and try and find my center. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:20 AM
  I prefer that for my own satisfaction over radio, there's no audience. TV, there's no audience. I need the response of the audience, even if it's a silent response. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:19 AM
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:17 AM