I accept emotional pain, walk through it, and then come through the other side. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I accept emotional pain, walk through it, and then come through the other side. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  I can walk. It's just that I'm so rich I don't need to. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:51 PM
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  As a culture, we are not comfortable with mortality. We do not accept it the way other cultures do. We cling to youth, and we don't want to die. It's like, 'Well, too bad, we do.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM