I accept emotional pain, walk through it, and then come through the other side. - A. J. McLean Quotes
Quote:I accept emotional pain, walk through it, and then come through the other side. - A. J. McLean Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  If we did not take action to solve this crisis, it could indeed threaten the future of human civilization. That sounds shrill. It sounds hard to accept. I believe it's deadly accurate. But again, we can solve it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:29 AM
  If we walk down the sidewalk of any street in America a significant number of the people we pass by, if we dug into what they're going through... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM