I met a keen observer who gave me a tip: 'If you run across a restaurant where you often see priests eating with priests, ... - A. J. Liebling Quotes
Quote:I met a keen observer who gave me a tip: 'If you run across a restaurant where you often see priests eating with priests, or sporting girls with sporting girls, you may be confident that it is good. Those are two classes of people who like to eat well and get their money's worth.' - A. J. Liebling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  I certainly believe that what we perceive as humans is just the tip of the iceberg. I don't necessarily believe in vampires or werewolves or that kind of thing... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
  Salad, I can't bear salad. It grows while you're eating it, you know. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:30 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  I don't live in L.A. on purpose because I don't wanna be immersed in that. I have to have a real life, with real people, in order to inform what I'm doing; otherwise, it just becomes the snake eating its own tail. Vampirism. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM