I met a keen observer who gave me a tip: 'If you run across a restaurant where you often see priests eating with priests, ... - A. J. Liebling Quotes
Quote:I met a keen observer who gave me a tip: 'If you run across a restaurant where you often see priests eating with priests, or sporting girls with sporting girls, you may be confident that it is good. Those are two classes of people who like to eat well and get their money's worth.' - A. J. Liebling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The Founders of the U.S. gave the senators a term of office three times longer than that of a representative precisely to encourage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:08 PM
  As someone who's spent time with our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan on USO tours and met wounded warriors at Walter Reed and Bethesda... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 07:31 AM
  They said you had to take what the defense gave you. No, we are going to take what we want. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 1 08-09-2017, 10:23 PM
  My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay that way. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 06:45 AM