I can write better than anyone who can write faster, - A. J. Liebling Quotes
Quote:I can write better than anyone who can write faster, - A. J. Liebling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am not a prisoner of my sexuality like men younger than myself although I write about being a prisoner. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  I get satisfaction when I write something I like, when I'm happy with it. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 06:48 AM
  I’m in no hurry: the sun and the moon aren’t, either. Nobody goes faster than the legs they have. If where I want to go is far away, I’m not there in an instant. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 07:25 AM
  I don't think you ever write a song with any intention except the song's about such and such per say ... we've never written a song and thought 'oh it'd be great if in this part this happened in the audience'. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:10 AM