I used to be shy about ordering a steak after I had eaten a steak sandwich, but I got used to it. - A. J. Liebling Quotes
Quote:I used to be shy about ordering a steak after I had eaten a steak sandwich, but I got used to it. - A. J. Liebling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Architects themselves tend to shy away from the word, preferring instead to talk about the manipulation of space. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Animals engage in a struggle for existence; for resources, to avoid being eaten and to breed... - Al-Jahiz Quotes soni 0 32 09-02-2017, 10:33 AM
  Do not fix hopes on your health, and do not laugh away life. Remember how they walked and now all their joints lie separately, and the tongue with which they talked lightly is eaten away by the worms - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:06 PM
  I'm naturally shy but I've done this [movie Salomaybe] so much and you get better at it than you would think. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 17 08-24-2017, 08:15 AM
  I've often said there's two kinds of actors. There's a more gregarious type and the shy type. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 08-23-2017, 11:17 PM