I used to be shy about ordering a steak after I had eaten a steak sandwich, but I got used to it. - A. J. Liebling Quotes
Quote:I used to be shy about ordering a steak after I had eaten a steak sandwich, but I got used to it. - A. J. Liebling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My parents were vegetarians. I'd show up at school, this giant black kid, with none of the cool clothes and a tofu sandwich and celery sticks. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 13 07-29-2017, 06:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  We fear extremes and shy away from too much ardor in religion as if it were possible to have too much love or too much faith or too much holiness. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-22-2017, 07:22 AM
  I'd been educated stupidly, I knew nothing about nothing, that's part of being shy. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 16 06-25-2017, 09:05 AM
  I never met Publo Picasso. I took pictures at the Festival d'Avignon, but I was too shy to ask to go in his studio... - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 17 06-25-2017, 09:04 AM
  Authors were shy, unsociable creatures, atoning for their lack of social aptitude by inventing their own companions and conversations. - Agatha Christie Quotes soni 0 47 06-18-2017, 09:02 AM