Forget that New Orleans is actually a little like the Combat Zone with French cooking, it still happens to be part of the great state of Louisiana where people play the political... - A. J. Liebling Quotes
Quote:Forget that New Orleans is actually a little like the Combat Zone with French cooking, it still happens to be part of the great state of Louisiana where people play the political game the same way it's played in Lebanon. The place is one layer after another of tribes, factions and at least a million laughs. - A. J. Liebling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  [Ocean's Thirteen] is a great group, and it was an opportunity to work with Steven Soderbergh. But mainly? It was shot in L.A. and I want to be next to my kids... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I'm an actor, and everything about me - the way I perceive things, the way I have seen the world - has been in relation to characters and how I would want to play something or not play it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago