Last week, I had to offer my publisher a bottle that was far too good for him simply because there was nothing between the insulting and the superlative. - A. J. Liebling Quotes
Quote:Last week, I had to offer my publisher a bottle that was far too good for him simply because there was nothing between the insulting and the superlative. - A. J. Liebling Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  I have faith in the United States and our ability to make good decisions based on the facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:53 PM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-17-2017, 06:43 AM