After decimating several vegetables, I decide juicing is my favorite form of food preparation. There's something perversely appealing about subjecting an innocent plant to that much violence. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:After decimating several vegetables, I decide juicing is my favorite form of food preparation. There's something perversely appealing about subjecting an innocent plant to that much violence. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  The United States has an absolute, uncompromising commitment to Israel's security and an absolute conviction that Israel alone must decide... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:24 PM
  Plant trees, Lots of trees - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 21 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM
  Most Americans don't think about antitrust law when they look at their cable bill, flip channels on TV, or worry about what their favorite website knows about them. But they should. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:34 AM
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM