The Bible talks a lot about thankfulness, and I'm more thankful than I ever was. I try to concentrate on the hundreds of things that go right in a day, instead of the three or four that go wrong. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:The Bible talks a lot about thankfulness, and I'm more thankful than I ever was. I try to concentrate on the hundreds of things that go right in a day, instead of the three or four that go wrong. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in one day at a time; you've got TODAY, that's what you' ve got. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:45 AM
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:15 AM