The key to making healthy decisions is to respect your future self. Honor him or her. Treat him or her like you would treat a friend or a loved one.. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:The key to making healthy decisions is to respect your future self. Honor him or her. Treat him or her like you would treat a friend or a loved one.. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is like a box of sardines and we are all looking for the key. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  Leadership requires the courage to make decisions that will benefit the next generation. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  I'm very interested in the improvisation because one of the things I do is to help train scientists to communicate in a better way and more personal way when they're making a presentation, and I use improvisation to do that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:33 PM
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM