Since I was relatively new to the Bible, I was surprised by the Old Testament God. He's wrathful, but at other times, He's incredibly compassionate. He's not a one-dimensional figure at all. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:Since I was relatively new to the Bible, I was surprised by the Old Testament God. He's wrathful, but at other times, He's incredibly compassionate. He's not a one-dimensional figure at all. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was doing 'Scarface,' I remember being in love at that time. One of the few times in my life. And I was so glad it was at that time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:35 AM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM