Plus, in one of his e-mails, the guy said he didn't like pancakes. What kind of asshole doesn't like pancakes? - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:Plus, in one of his e-mails, the guy said he didn't like pancakes. What kind of asshole doesn't like pancakes? - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  It was the kind of library he had only read about in books. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  Life is too mysterious to try to map it out. I've certainly lived long enough to know it will take you places you never thought it would take you - and some of those places are kind of wonderful. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:11 PM