The World Health Organization ... estimated that 1.6 million years of healthy living are lost every year in Europe because of noise pollution. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:The World Health Organization ... estimated that 1.6 million years of healthy living are lost every year in Europe because of noise pollution. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 10:04 AM
Last Post: soni
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 10:00 AM
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:55 AM
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 09:52 AM
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 08:26 AM