The best we can do, to paraphrase Pollan, is to eat whole foods, mostly plants, and not too much. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:The best we can do, to paraphrase Pollan, is to eat whole foods, mostly plants, and not too much. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  Instead of bringing back 1600 plants, we might return from our journeys with a collection of small unfêted but life-enhancing thoughts. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  Forcing people to eat together is an effective way to promote tolerance. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:38 PM
  Not any specific one, but I was a huge fan of Frank Jacobs, I guess he wrote the plurality of the song parodies for MAD, Sam Hart, a few others, but that was also where I was first exposed to the art form of song parodies. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:46 PM
  Focus all your meals around high-quality animal protein. You should eat a large variety, and plan your meals around which kind of protein you'll be eating. - Al Sears Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 06:53 AM