I prefer the earlier birth control techniques, which ranged from the delicious (using honey as a spermicide) to the aerobic (jumping backward seven times after coitus). - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I prefer the earlier birth control techniques, which ranged from the delicious (using honey as a spermicide) to the aerobic (jumping backward seven times after coitus). - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  You always know when you're going to arrive. If you go by car, you don't. Apart from anything else, I prefer cycling. It puts you in a good mood, I find. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  Boys are found everywhere - on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 18 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM