If my former self and my current self met for coffee, they'd get along OK, but they'd both probably walk out of the Starbucks shaking their heads and saying to themselves, “That guy is kinda delusional.” - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:If my former self and my current self met for coffee, they'd get along OK, but they'd both probably walk out of the Starbucks shaking their heads and saying to themselves, “That guy is kinda delusional.” - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The UK is one of the only nations on earth that has actually met and even exceeded its goals under the Kyoto Protocol. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  If we walk down the sidewalk of any street in America a significant number of the people we pass by, if we dug into what they're going through... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM