If my former self and my current self met for coffee, they'd get along OK, but they'd both probably walk out of the Starbucks shaking their heads and saying to themselves, “That guy is kinda delusional.” - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:If my former self and my current self met for coffee, they'd get along OK, but they'd both probably walk out of the Starbucks shaking their heads and saying to themselves, “That guy is kinda delusional.” - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  I can walk. It's just that I'm so rich I don't need to. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:51 PM
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
  I've sat looking down into a volcano that could blow at any moment; I've helped catch a shark and several rattlesnakes; I let a tarantula walk across my hand, and I ate rat soup. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM