In trying to avoid one sin I've committed another. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:In trying to avoid one sin I've committed another. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've never understood why we would want to deny all the joys - and the challenges - of marriage to anyone. Which is why I think any loving, committed couple - gay or straight - should be able to get married. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM
  We need to start by having a conversation about climate change. It would be irresponsible to avoid the issue just because it's uncomfortable to talk about. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:18 AM
  Just because something happens to be legal does not make it moral, ethical or right. Abortion is perhaps one of the most dramatic examples of a situation where something is legal, but is very much a sin against God. - Al Barry Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 07:15 AM
  It's important to keep doing something different and reinvent oneself to avoid stagnation from creeping in. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:14 AM