I am officially Jewish, but I’m Jewish in the same way the Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I am officially Jewish, but I’m Jewish in the same way the Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  As an Italian-American, I have a special responsibility to be sensitive to ethnic stereotypes. - Al D'Amato Quotes soni 0 5 08-09-2017, 10:22 PM
  I was sitting on my own in a restaurant, when I saw a beautiful woman at another table... - Akhil Quotes soni 0 13 08-02-2017, 10:13 PM
  The unattended garden will soon be overrun with weeds; the heart that fails to cultivate truth and root out error will shortly be a theological wilderness. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 14 07-12-2017, 03:59 PM