It's hard to be in a bad mood when you're walking around looking like you're about to play the semifinals at Wimbledon. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:It's hard to be in a bad mood when you're walking around looking like you're about to play the semifinals at Wimbledon. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:17 AM
  In a free society, there comes a time when the truth - however hard it may be to hear, however impolitic it may seem to say - must be told. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:18 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM