Sometimes miracles occur only when you jump in. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:Sometimes miracles occur only when you jump in. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At eighty things do not occur; they recur. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  Not any specific one, but I was a huge fan of Frank Jacobs, I guess he wrote the plurality of the song parodies for MAD, Sam Hart, a few others, but that was also where I was first exposed to the art form of song parodies. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:46 PM
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 14 08-22-2017, 07:43 PM
  Whatever obstacle comes your way, you gotta be prepared to jump over it! And I think that's what separates the legends from the regular artists... - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:48 AM