I have little shame, no dignity – all in the name of a better cause. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I have little shame, no dignity – all in the name of a better cause. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  The more dignity is widely and freely available in a society, the less people want to be famous. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM
  The desire for high status is never stronger than in situations where "ordinary" life fails to answer a median need for dignity and comfort. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-11-2017, 09:59 PM
  To admonish your brother in private is to advise him and improve him. But to admonish him publicly is to disgrace and shame him. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 9 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM
  Not any specific one, but I was a huge fan of Frank Jacobs, I guess he wrote the plurality of the song parodies for MAD, Sam Hart, a few others, but that was also where I was first exposed to the art form of song parodies. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 7 08-31-2017, 06:46 PM