I have little shame, no dignity – all in the name of a better cause. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I have little shame, no dignity – all in the name of a better cause. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Know thyself as the pride of His creation, the link uniting divinity and matter; behold a part of God Himself within thee; remember thine own dignity nor dare descend to evil or meanness. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is a series of problems to figure out how to solve gracefully and with dignity. That is what life is and I can't see it any other way. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 11 07-26-2017, 06:32 AM
  Everybody kind of understands, Oh yeah you take drugs and it does something to your brain and then you can't stop. It's easier to describe that shame, that horrible feeling of not being able to control your own life. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 6 07-26-2017, 06:20 AM
  You know, we'll hardly get our feet out of time [and] into eternity that we'll bow our heads in shame and humiliation... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 13 07-23-2017, 02:36 PM
  Let no one imagine that he will lose anything of human dignity by this voluntary sell-out of his all to his God. He does not by this degrade... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-23-2017, 02:32 PM