I thought religion would eventually wither away and we'd all be worshiping at the altar of science. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:I thought religion would eventually wither away and we'd all be worshiping at the altar of science. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you ever thought, headmaster, that your standards might perhaps be a little out of date? Of course they're out of date. Standards are always out of date. That is what makes them standards. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  All the effort went into getting there and then I had nothing left. I thought I'd got somewhere, then I found I had to go on. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  The appeal of reading, she thought, lay in its indifference: there was something undeferring about literature. Books did not care who was reading them or whether one read them or not... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:21 AM
  Remember. You are a physician. You are not a policeman nor are you a minister of religion. You must take people as they come... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM