A few weeks later, I’m in a fluorescent-lit classroom in Chelsea awaiting the start of the official Mensa test. I’m sitting next to a guy who’s doing a series of elaborate neck stretches,... - A. J. Jacobs Quotes
Quote:A few weeks later, I’m in a fluorescent-lit classroom in Chelsea awaiting the start of the official Mensa test. I’m sitting next to a guy who’s doing a series of elaborate neck stretches, like we’re about to engage in a vigorous rugby match. He’s neatly laid out four types of gum on his Formica desk: Juicy Fruit, Wrigley Spearmint, Big Red, and Eclipse. I hate this guy. I hope to God he’s not a genius. - A. J. Jacobs Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  We start to realize that there are anodynes in life that help us through the day. I don't care if it's a walk in the park, a look out the window, a good bubble bath - whatever... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 07:46 PM
  Competition in its best form is a test of self. It has nothing to do with medals. The winner is the person who gets the most out of themselves. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM