There is no compromise when it comes to corruption. You have to fight it. - A. K. Antony Quotes
Quote:There is no compromise when it comes to corruption. You have to fight it. - A. K. Antony Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  You need fighters like me to battle, because frankly The New York Times and the Washington Post are not going to fight the fights that I do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 07:56 AM
  Let's not let the government sell us out. Let's fight for net neutrality. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM
  Russia has a strategy of creating the conditions that give rise to corruption, then exploiting that corruption to its own benefit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:14 AM