If there is any honor in all the world that I should like, it would be to be an honorary Jewish citizen. - A. L. Rowse Quotes
Quote:If there is any honor in all the world that I should like, it would be to be an honorary Jewish citizen. - A. L. Rowse Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:45 AM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:33 AM
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:33 PM