Quiet descended, a silence so consuming that even the drafty corridors ceased whistling. Bog wasn't certain where to look, ... - A. Lee Martinez Quotes
Quote:Quiet descended, a silence so consuming that even the drafty corridors ceased whistling. Bog wasn't certain where to look, so he solved the problem by plucking out his eyes and sticking them in a drawer. - A. Lee Martinez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I’d like to have enough time and quiet To think about absolutely nothing, To not ever feel myself living, To only know myself in others’ eyes, reflected. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 07:24 AM
  The Dhamma is revealing itself in every moment, but only when the mind is quiet can we understand what it is saying, for the Dhamma teaches without words. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 1 07-31-2017, 11:21 AM
  Silence is so much more productive of wisdom and clarity in thinking. - Ajahn Brahm Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 06:57 AM
  Downloading a Tamagotchi egg onto my phone is possibly the loudest my biological clock has ever ticked. - AJ Lee Quotes soni 0 11 07-30-2017, 07:05 PM