Have a life that matters. A life with purpose. Find your own way but don't lose sight of the journey. - A. Meredith Walters Quotes
Quote:Have a life that matters. A life with purpose. Find your own way but don't lose sight of the journey. - A. Meredith Walters Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 18 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 25 minutes ago
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 28 minutes ago
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 48 minutes ago
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:03 AM