I loved him. I hated him. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to strangle him. I was a walking, talking contradiction... - A. Meredith Walters Quotes
Quote:I loved him. I hated him. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to strangle him. I was a walking, talking contradiction. There were days I was so torn by my conflicting emotions that I thought I would be ripped in half. Staring at my best friend and secret object of my undying love, I wondered if I would ever get off this crazy train of emotions swirling around inside me. I didn't like feeling this way. But the truth was I couldn't remember a time I didn't feel this aching need to completely immerse myself in all things Daniel Lowe. - A. Meredith Walters Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would kiss Tipper much longer. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-16-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  And nobody is talking about taking guns away from hunters or sportsmen or banning all guns. Nobody is talking about that. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:31 PM
  A self made man is a rarity and hated by the parasites that floated to fame thought their parents, relatives and contacts. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 10:46 PM
  If you hit a bad shot, just tell yourself it is great to be alive, relaxing and walking around on a beautiful golf course. The next shot will be better. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  Grown-up love means actually understanding what you love, taking the good with the bad and helping your loved one grow. Love takes attention and work and is the best thing in the world. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:23 PM