The camera has an uncanny ability to capture the world as it is, to seize events as they happen, and also to conjure visions of the future... - A. O. Scott Quotes
Quote:The camera has an uncanny ability to capture the world as it is, to seize events as they happen, and also to conjure visions of the future. But by the time the image reaches the eyes of the viewer, it belongs to the past, taking on the status of something retrieved. - A. O. Scott Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world sums you up by the clothes that you wear, and treats you accordingly. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 7 hours ago
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
  The world is run by C students - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:37 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:33 PM