The whole Constitution has been erected upon the assumption that the King not only is capable of doing wrong but is more likely to do wrong than other men if he is given the chance. - A. P. Herbert Quotes
Quote:The whole Constitution has been erected upon the assumption that the King not only is capable of doing wrong but is more likely to do wrong than other men if he is given the chance. - A. P. Herbert Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It used to worry me what people said about me. I'm learning not to worry as much. Sometimes you feel critics are wrong all the time... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't regret anything. I feel like I've made what I would call mistakes. I picked the wrong movie, or I didn't pursue a character, but everything you do is part of you and you get something from it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:50 AM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM