This high official, all allow, is grossly overpaid; there wasn't any Board, and now there isn't any Trade. - A. P. Herbert Quotes
Quote:This high official, all allow, is grossly overpaid; there wasn't any Board, and now there isn't any Trade. - A. P. Herbert Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a weight problem isn't it; you can't wait for lunch. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 07:09 AM
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM