Well, fancy giving money to the Government! Might as well have put it down the drain. Fancy giving money to the Government! Nobody will see the stuff again... - A. P. Herbert Quotes
Quote:Well, fancy giving money to the Government! Might as well have put it down the drain. Fancy giving money to the Government! Nobody will see the stuff again. Well, they've not idea what money's for- Ten to one they'll start another war. I've heard a lot of silly things, but, Lor'! Fancy giving money to the Government! - A. P. Herbert Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A president who breaks the law is a threat to the very structure of our government. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I put all my sighs in a lockbox - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  Every day we put another 110 million tons of global warming pollution into the sky as if it's an open sewer, and it's still building up... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:24 PM