Brain power improves by brain use, just as our bodily strength grows with exercise. And there is no doubt that a large proportion of the female population, ... - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:Brain power improves by brain use, just as our bodily strength grows with exercise. And there is no doubt that a large proportion of the female population, from school days to late middle age, now have very complicated lives indeed. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't like what's going on in Iraq, naturally. I'm part of a large majority of people who don't, but I do not know the whole story. I do not believe what I see on television... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 58 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Love is overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
  I have an old brain but a terrific memory. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 08:15 AM
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM