It is eerie being all but alone in Westminster Abbey. Without the tourists, there are only the dead, many of them kings and queens. They speak powerfully and put my thoughts into vivid perspective. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:It is eerie being all but alone in Westminster Abbey. Without the tourists, there are only the dead, many of them kings and queens. They speak powerfully and put my thoughts into vivid perspective. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love work because it keeps sex in perspective. Otherwise, it can become a preoccupation. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  Economists who speak the English tongue are strangely intimidated by mathematical symbols. - Al Nichol Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:44 PM
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 PM
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM