In the past, I used to counter any such notions by asking myself: 'Would you really want President Hattersley?' I now find that possibility rather cheers me up. With his chubby,... - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:In the past, I used to counter any such notions by asking myself: 'Would you really want President Hattersley?' I now find that possibility rather cheers me up. With his chubby, Dickensian features and his knowledge of T.H. Green and other harmless leftish political classics, Hattersley might not be such a bad thing after all. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But find something that you absolutely love doing. And then get to love the way you do it. That's the uniqueness of all of us. That's it. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM