I wanted passionately to be a priest. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:I wanted passionately to be a priest. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like silent pictures and I always have ... I wanted to restore some of this beauty. I thought of it, I remember in this way: one of techniques of modern art is simplification, and that I must therefore simplify this film. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Of all my films, people wrote to me most about this one... ...I had wanted to make The Idiot long before Rashomon... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 04:57 PM
  The Shah's regime was an incorrigible regime and after a while, when the revolution happened, the situation began to change, revolutionary conditions was created...we simply wanted to change the regime. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 06:14 AM
  A woman wanted to know how to deal with anger. I asked when anger arose whose anger it was. She said it was hers... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 8 07-31-2017, 07:05 AM
  I liked comedy, but didn't know it was something you could do for a living. I actually wanted to be an attorney. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-29-2017, 06:51 AM