Iris Murdoch did influence my early novels very much, and influence is never entirely good. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:Iris Murdoch did influence my early novels very much, and influence is never entirely good. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago
  There are some bright spots, to be sure, but the internet is still in a Wild West phase, as was the case during the early age of the printing press as well. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 07:58 AM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  Our democracy, our constitutional framework is really a kind of software for harnessing the creativity and political imagination for all of our people. The American democratic system was an early political version of Napster. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:29 PM