I should prefer to have a politician who regularly went to a massage parlour than one who promised a laptop computer for every teacher. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:I should prefer to have a politician who regularly went to a massage parlour than one who promised a laptop computer for every teacher. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One of the hardest things for boys to learn is that a teacher is human. One of the hardest things for a teacher to learn is not to try and tell them. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  You always know when you're going to arrive. If you go by car, you don't. Apart from anything else, I prefer cycling. It puts you in a good mood, I find. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  Memory belongs to the imagination. Human memory is not like a computer which records things; it is part of the imaginative process, on the same terms as invention. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM
  I assemble my ideas in pieces on a computer file, then gradually find a place for them on a piece of scaffolding I erect. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 07:39 AM