Fear of death has never played a large part in my consciousness - perhaps unimaginative of me. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:Fear of death has never played a large part in my consciousness - perhaps unimaginative of me. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The existence of the EPA regulation will require large carbon polluters to look at their hole cards, and some of them have decided that they much prefer legislation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 42 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  We can build a collective civic space large enough for all our separate identities, that we can be E Pluribus Unum - Out of One, Many. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 45 minutes ago
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago