We cannot hope for a society in which formal organized religion dies out. But we can stop behaving as if it was worthy of our collective respect. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:We cannot hope for a society in which formal organized religion dies out. But we can stop behaving as if it was worthy of our collective respect. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 5 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  Stop throwing us all together like some sort of Puerto Ricaminican Tex-Mex buffet. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:53 AM
  There is no lack in the world. The lack is in you , and if you will stop seeking lack and stop thinking lack... you will make marvelous demonstrations. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:45 AM