In general, Hitler embodied the view of any popular newspaper. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:In general, Hitler embodied the view of any popular newspaper. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are skeptics who do not come to their view because they have a source of income from carbon polluters... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  There are skeptics who do not come to their view because they have a source of income from carbon polluters. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:53 AM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:42 AM