As Hitler himself later enunciated, it matters not how idiotic the creed, what matters is the firmness with which it is enunciated. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:As Hitler himself later enunciated, it matters not how idiotic the creed, what matters is the firmness with which it is enunciated. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  He was a volatile mixture of confidence and vulnerability. He could deliver extended monologues on professional matters... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  As we write, so we build: to keep a record of what matters to us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-11-2017, 07:35 AM
  Reputation matters so much only because people so seldom think for themselves. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:41 PM
  The origins and travels of our purchases remain matters of indifference, although to the more imaginative at least a slight dampness... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 10 08-22-2017, 07:47 PM