As Hitler himself later enunciated, it matters not how idiotic the creed, what matters is the firmness with which it is enunciated. - A. N. Wilson Quotes
Quote:As Hitler himself later enunciated, it matters not how idiotic the creed, what matters is the firmness with which it is enunciated. - A. N. Wilson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 1 42 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  Work is work, but family is for life. That's what really matters to me. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:31 PM
  In the West, when all of these reactors, nuclear reactors, are matters...part of the public domain, there are all kinds of supervision over them... - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:20 AM