Equality is the heart and essence of democracy, freedom, and justice, equality of opportunity in industry, in labor unions, schools and colleges, government, politics, ... - A. Philip Randolph Quotes
Quote:Equality is the heart and essence of democracy, freedom, and justice, equality of opportunity in industry, in labor unions, schools and colleges, government, politics, and before the law. There must be no dual standards of justice, no dual rights, privileges, duties, or responsibilities of citizenship. No dual forms of freedom. - A. Philip Randolph Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philip Larkin used to cheer himself up by looking in the mirror and saying the line from Rebecca, 'I am Mrs de Winter now! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 18 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
  I always choose to look, as much as one can, at the supernatural not being something that exists outside of nature, but a deeper, fundamental heart of nature that perhaps humans have lost touch with... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I am a little suspicious of industry paradigms. I feel like so many movies and TV shows feel so familiar because of over-reliance on these paradigms. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 21 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM