Equality is the heart and essence of democracy, freedom, and justice, equality of opportunity in industry, in labor unions, schools and colleges, government, politics, ... - A. Philip Randolph Quotes
Quote:Equality is the heart and essence of democracy, freedom, and justice, equality of opportunity in industry, in labor unions, schools and colleges, government, politics, and before the law. There must be no dual standards of justice, no dual rights, privileges, duties, or responsibilities of citizenship. No dual forms of freedom. - A. Philip Randolph Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always tell the Catholic schools by the length of the cheerleaders' skirts. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 21 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM