Nothing counts but pressure, pressure, more pressure, and still more pressure through broad organized aggressive mass action. - A. Philip Randolph Quotes
Quote:Nothing counts but pressure, pressure, more pressure, and still more pressure through broad organized aggressive mass action. - A. Philip Randolph Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philip Larkin used to cheer himself up by looking in the mirror and saying the line from Rebecca, 'I am Mrs de Winter now! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 29 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
  The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 6 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM
  I passionately believe that's it's not just what you say that counts, it's also how you say it - that the success of your argument critically depends on your manner of presenting it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:39 PM
  The best cure for one's bad tendencies is to see them in action in another person. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-08-2017, 08:15 PM