Is it not careless to become too local when there are four hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone. - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:Is it not careless to become too local when there are four hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone. - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have fish and chips, which W. and I fetch from the shop in Settle market-place. Some local boys come in and there is a bit of chat between... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  Nowadays, food needs to be healthy, local, sustainable and not filled with too much fat, salt or sugar. It should be slow-cooked and seasonal. That's my vision. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM
  By travelling across frontiers, on horseback and in the imagination, Montaigne invited us to to exchange local prejudices and the self division they induced for less constraining identities as citizens of the world. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-10-2017, 09:57 AM
  My wheels are running. My investments are local, regional and international. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 14 09-04-2017, 12:58 PM