I have reached no conclusions, have erected no boundaries, shutting out and shutting in, separating inside from outside: I have drawn no lines - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:I have reached no conclusions, have erected no boundaries,
shutting out and shutting in, separating inside
from outside: I have
drawn no lines - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
  We're putting 70 million tonnes of pollution into the atmosphere every day, trapping an enormous amount of extra heat from the sun inside the earth's atmosphere... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:12 AM
  Reached only by boat, seaplane and, with less surety, telephone-this is Fire Island, a pile of sand beneath a pile of people. - Al Aronowitz Quotes soni 0 18 08-09-2017, 07:03 AM
  My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay that way. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 06:45 AM