Anything looked at closely becomes wonderful. - A. R. Ammons Quotes
Quote:Anything looked at closely becomes wonderful. - A. R. Ammons Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:26 AM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  The Bush administration works closely with a network of rapid response digital brownshirts who work to pressure reporters and their editors for 'undermining support for our troops.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:20 PM
  I've lost a million and a half on the horses and dice in the last two years. And the funny part is, I still like 'em, and if someone handed me another million I'd put it right in the nose of some horse that looked good to me. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 23 08-08-2017, 10:42 PM